The European Commission organises a trip to Luxembourg, and they have 4 last minute spots left for adventurous Parliament stagiaires ;).
The trip costs 115 euros, including:
- Transport by bus to and from Lux
- Accommodation (2 nights, we will have to change hotel for the second night as the city is apparently fully booked)
- Visit to the Court of Justice
- Visit to a vineyard in the surrounding area of Remich on Sunday
- A tour around Luxembourg as well as a Hawaiian themed party courtesy of the LUX Stage Committee and trainees
It does not include:
- Public transport (Day tickets cost 4 euro; you can travel as you want with it.
- Lunch and dinner
- All other expenses you may have (we definitively drink too much to cover it with our budget)
They will meet on Friday morning at 09:45 am in Parc du Cinquantenaire in front of the Military Museum and be back on Sunday at 09:00 pm.
If you want to sign up for this trip, please email:
Stagecommittee@ec.europa.eu and visit the Facebook page.